How you can help?
- Donate food
- Donate Money
Other ways to help
- Start a payroll deduction to donate to the Bread Basket
- Gather canned or dry foods at sponsored events
- Pick up an extra bag of flour, rice or beans and donate it
- Donate meat from hunting trips, Bread Basket will pay for cut and wrap expense for donated meat
- Donate fresh food from your garden
Volunteers help to distribute food to families during the hours of operation and unloading the truck once a month. If you would like to be a Volunteer, contact Kristine at 676-0790 or Celie at 253-9900.
Monetary Contributions Can Be Mailed To:
P.O. Box 346
Ronan, MT 59864